As Site Engineer, you'll be responsible for...
- Supervision of temporary works
- Health and Safety awareness
- First Aid and Fire Marshal duties
- As-built drawings and updating of on-site records (as work progresses)
- Excavation and drainage
- Waste management records
- Assisting QS's with subcontractor bills and payments / reviewing subcontractor records
- Be involved in progress meetings with Subcontractors
- Management of temporary works (design & supervision)
- General supervision, including reporting and resolving any arising issues or breaches
- Assist the Project Manager as directed
What can we offer you?
On top of competitive salary and pension, you'll be able to make the most of a great benefits package, including Private Healthcare.
HR Department: 0161 330 4444