The role comprises the production and monitoring of both tender and construction programmes for site works and design and procurement activities. The Planner will visit sites to check and report on actual progress against that planned and produce reports for both internal and external use.
• Competent in the use of “Asta Powerproject” and “Microsoft Project” planning software
and use of all Microsoft Office applications.
• Relevant HNC / HND / Degree in a construction discipline.
• Minimum 3 years construction site experience
• Familiarisation with project planning and progress monitoring
As a Planner you’ll be responsible for:-
• Progress monitoring and reporting – Liasing with other managers and engineers to
discuss the progress of the project and address any issues that arise
• Present progress report via critical path and volume methods
• Keep the client team and BCL senior management team up to date on progress, and
present reports where necessary
• Present information for internal meetings on the project
• Create, maintain, review and administer construction / tender programmes and plans
• Liaise with external contractors and suppliers to develop programmes and organise the
phases of the construction process
• Produce logistics layouts, methodology and traffic management plans to support bids
• Develop preliminaries allowances in conjunction with Estimators
• Develop initial information and procurement schedules, in conjunction with Design
Manager / Site Manager
On top of competitive salary and pension, you'll be able to make the most of a great benefits package, including Private Healthcare.
If you are interested in applying please email firstname.lastname@example.org