As a Senior Quantity Surveyor you’ll be responsible for…
· Liaise, advise and keep informed at all times the Managing QS of any issues on site
that have or could have any significant financial effect on the business.
· Daily management of the commercial aspect of construction projects including any
contract administration requirements
· Subcontract procurement to meet with the project requirements in line with the
procurement schedule, management of the subcontractor once appointed, interim
subcontract payments and final accounts.
· Production of monthly cost/value reconciliations in conjunction with the other members
of the team; i.e. Contracts Manager, Project Manager, Bonus Surveyor and Buyer
· Production of monthly detailed internal and external cash flows.
· Checking of contract documents prior to execution by Directors.
· Prepare and issue as necessary any Warranties (consultant & sub-contractors).
· Preparation and management of the Consultant appointments.
· Assist all other members of the production team in collaborative working to obtain our
· Preparation of interim valuations and final accounts
· Liaison with client representatives to manage the financial outcome of each project
(pricing of variations/production of ongoing final account projections).
· Attendance at the monthly Client site meeting.
· Attendance at the monthly commercial team meeting to review the cost/value
reconciliation prior to submission to the Board of Directors.
· Attendance at design team meetings and involvement in approval process of drawings
for design and build projects
· Supply chain management to ensure the use of approved subcontractor from the
database, constant evaluation and monitoring and maintaining working relationships
· As deemed necessary Implementation and management of Health and Safety
compliance within supply chain and on site observations.
· As and when deemed necessary the mentoring and training of trainee quantity
On top of competitive salary, car allowance and pension, you'll be able to make the most of a great benefits package, including Private Healthcare.
If you are interested in applying please email email@example.com