As Quantity Surveyor, you'll be responsible for...
- Liaising, advising and keeping informed at all times the Managing QS of any issues on site that have or could have any significant financial effect on the business
- Daily management of the commercial aspect of construction projects including any contract administration requirements
- Subcontract procurement to meet with the project requirements in line with the procurement schedule, management of the subcontractor once appointed, interim subcontract payments and financial accounts
- Production of monthly cost/value reconciliations in conjunction with the other members of the team; i.e Contracts Manager, Project Manager, Bonus Surveyor and Buyer
- Production of monthly detailed internal and external cash flows
- Checking of contract documents prior to execution by Directors
- Prepare and issue as necessary any Warranties (consultant & sub-contractors)
- Preparation and management of the Consultant appointments
- Assist all other members of the production team in collaborative working to obtain our corporate objectives
- Preparation of interim valuations and final accounts
- Liaison with client representatives to manage the financial outcome of each project (pricing of variations/production of ongoing final account projections)
- Attendance at the monthly Client site meeting
- Attendance at design team meetings and involvement in approval process of drawings for design and build projects
- Supply chain management to ensure the use of approved subcontractor from the database, constant evaluation and monitoring and maintaining working relationships
- As deemed necessary implementation and management of Health and Safety compliance within supply chain and on site observations
What can we offer you?
On top of competitive salary and pension, you'll be able to make the most of a great benefits package, including Private Healthcare.
HR Department: 0161 330 4444