As a Trainee Accountant, you'll be responsible for...
- Assisting the Management Accountant with various duties at Month End
- Preparation and submitting VAT return
- Assistance with general Sales and Credit Control
- Assistance with Subcontract Ledger and Purchase Ledger
- Assistance with Payroll
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset Register and calculating depreciation
- Updating and posting of company credit cards
- Maintain and update the Insurance claims register
- Ground Rent
- CIS compliance
This is an excellent opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic and driven candidate to make the next step in their career.
You must be qualified to a minimum of level 3 / 4 AAT or equivalent, and studying towards CIMA to be considered for the role.
You will have a real passion for your career in Finance – full study support will be provided.
What can we offer you?
We offer an excellent benefits package including 26 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays, increasing to 29 days after 6 years). Company Pension and Private Medical policies are offered after completion of your probationary period.
Working hours are 36 per week between the hours of 9am-5pm Monday to Thursday and 9am-3.30pm on Friday. Free onsite parking is also provided.
Strictly no agencies!
HR Department: 0161 330 4444