Due to continued growth we require a Commercial Team Trainee
The Commercial team deals with everything to do with cost-effective building, including such roles as quantity surveying, sub-contract procurement, estimating, material scheduling and purchasing.
With a watching brief on choice of material, managing cost, customer satisfaction, sales, and other critical issues, our Commercial team – which comprises of Estimators, Quantity Surveyors and Material Buyers – has one objective: to deliver best quality construction projects on programme and at the best possible cost. The Commercial Team’s work is pivotal to our continued success as a business and presents a fast-moving challenge that will exercise your creativity and commercial flair to the full.
Working within a highly experienced commercial department, you will initially be supporting both the Quantity Surveying Department and Material Purchasing Department in the procurement of materials and Sub-contract works packages, Monthly valuation and payment of sub-contract works up to and including Final Account and Pre-contract consultant services applications
- Year One: Here you’ll undertake three, four-month placements on rotation, designed to give you all-round insight into what makes our business tick.
- Year Two: You’ve had the taster, now it’s time to specialise. The projects will be longer, the challenges greater, the experience more focussed and intense – and you will have the opportunity to complete an accredited degree while working as a Bardsley employee.
- Ideally the successful candidate will need to have gained three A Levels at Grade C or above (or equivalent), plus at least five Bs at GCSE-level.
- A full driving licence is essential
- You will be an enthusiastic individual who has the drive to progress to a more senior position by hard work and commitment together with the support of the Bardsley Commercial Team.
COMPANY BENEFITS PACKAGE:
- Competitive salary
- 26 days holiday plus statutory Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
Please forward C.V | email@example.com