Bardsley Construction is a family owned construction company – and we’re still growing fast. The way we work is innovative and transformative, our people are passionate and knowledgeable, our culture is warm, friendly and family-driven and with over 54 years’ experience of our industry, our clients trust us to deliver everything we promise.
When it comes to your career, we deliver everything we promise:
• Working with the Development team to manage the development process within the business by identifying potential land opportunities, having initial feasibility scheme designs produced and preparing cost appraisals for one of the following end options
o Roland Bardsley Developments
o Partner Housing Associations
• Procure, negotiate and finalise contractual heads of terms and agreements with clients, for the purchase and development of land.
• Project management of development function, from inception through to contractual close
• Involvement in Business Development for the wider business
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop and manage relationships with Local Authorities, Registered Providers, Care Providers and Regulatory bodies such as Homes England (Including Frameworks)
• Develop, and manage, relationships with consultants for the acquisition of land and development of scheme designs
• Site identification and land acquisition
• Procurement of feasibility scheme designs
• Preparation of cost appraisals, and land / package developments
• Work with the Estimating and Pre-construction team on appraisals and technical project viability
• Procuring, negotiating and finalising legal contracts such as development and funding agreements
• Project management from inception to contractual close
• Preparation of documents for planning applications
• Continuous review of the development programme and cash flow management with the finance team
• Working with the Business Development team in securing workload and opportunities
• Involvement in Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
What's in it for me?
On top of a competitive salary and pension, you’ll be able to make the most of a great benefits package, including Private Healthcare.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone HR on 0161 330 4444